Wanna buy some authentic Friday Frida merchandise? No, I’m just kidding! I cleaned out my closet and am selling the things I don’t use or fit into on the Swedish eBay equivalent, Tradera.
Its amazing, the amount of stuff one person can accumulate! I saved some things that have sentimental value, and the best pair of pants I have ever seen (I might get into them again…. i might) and the rest I stored in a plastic box for about half a year, then I had a look at it again, and if I had not missed it, I probably woun’t in the future either.
Here are the stuff I’m selling, to place a bet on anything, go to the link provided below. All the funds are going towards better bloghosting.
- Gorgeous floral jacket from InWear. (I don’t want to sell this, but I have never, nor will I ever fit into it, so I’m giving it a better home!)
- Burgundy cardigan.
- White fancy shirt.
- Very pink bathing suit.
- Dark blue stretchy pants.
- Flattering black with white dots dress.
- Lavender shorts.
- Soft brown velvet jacket.
- Purple and turquoise stripy dressy thingy.
- Exclusive wool turtle neck.
- Cute red tartan short sleeved shirt.
- Green top including cat around the shoulders.
- Green tartan blouse, bought in Taiwan.
- Very orange exercise top, with bonus inbuilt bra.
- Cosy dark blue corduroy pants.
- Blue tartan shirt dress thingy.
- Black and red tartan tight little wool skirt.
Find out what I am doing on other social medial: