I have spent the last week sewing the most complicated and well made toiletry bag ever! It was for my husbands birthday, today Saturday when I am writing this. And he was worth every minute, and I enjoyed it too. 🙂 I used this free pattern “Toiletry bag for Dad“, from the Fabric.com blog. Fantastic tutorial that I gladly would have payed for.
I used this lovely little thingamajig for making my own bias tape, there was quite a lot of bias tape involved, that is the inside fabric by the way.
Finished! I really took my time and tried to make every part perfect, and I had to do it in secret too, so it took me about four days. The only things I would change is to put the yellow zipper in the same direction as the top one, the other direction then obviously. I would also quilt the bottom and side parts, they seem little floppy like this, I know you can’t see it in this picture, it’s just a minor detail. I’m just mentioning the things I would change because I really think I will make more of this great little toiletry bag!
I’ll see If I can take some better day pictures tomorrow. 🙂 I photobombed my own photo. 🙂
Find out what I am doing on other social medial: